Mental health and wellbeing
Growing up is not easy, and sometimes it's hard to cope with whatever life throws at you. Please see the list below of what support services are available to you if you need it.
- Barnados - We support children and young people with their mental health and wellbeing.
- Mind - We're Mind. We understand mental health and wellbeing. We're here if you need us for support and advice. We help everyone understand mental health problems, so no one has to feel alone.
- NHS - Growing up is not easy, and sometimes it's hard to cope with whatever life throws at you. Children and Young People's Mental Health Services (CYPMHS) are there to support you if you need it.
- Kooth - Kooth is a free, welcoming and confidential way for young people aged 11-18 years to access emotional wellbeing and early intervention mental health support. The service offers one-to-one, anonymous counselling sessions with fully trained and qualified, experienced counsellors and emotional wellbeing practitioners.
- Tidy Minds - Tidy Minds is a new website that has recently been launched for young people living in Swansea or Neath Port Talbot. The website is full of information to help you understand the way you’re feeling, and find the right advice and support.