Skip Navigation

Safeguarding Adults

The Western Bay Safeguarding Board was formed in 2013 covering Swansea, Neath Port Talbot and Bridgend areas.

We have a shared responsibility to ensure adults at risk of harm in the Western Bay region are safeguarded against all forms of abuse by working together to keep adults safe.

If you suspect adult abuse please see our Contacts page.

In an emergency contact the police on 999

If you think there has been a crime but it is not an emergency contact 101.

You should call 101 to report crime and other concerns that do not require an emergency response. For example, if:

  • Your car has been stolen
  • Your property has been damaged
  • You suspect drug use or dealing in your neighbourhood

Or to:

  • Report a minor traffic collision
  • Give the police information about crime in your area
  • Speak to the police about a general enquiry

You should always to call 999 when it is an emergency, such as when a crime is in progress, someone suspected of a crime is nearby, when there is danger to life or when violence is being used or threatened.

Please use the links to the left to find relevant information on Adult Safeguarding and the business of the WBSAB.